I enjoyed this post from Trulia, you can read the full article here.
- On-trend businesses are moving in (ie: Whole Foods, big banks)
- Convenient location (ie: transportation)
- Downsides have an expiration date (ie: crime is declining)
- Architectural themes (ie: brownstones)
- Major economic development is brewing (ie: Barclays Center, Brooklyn Navy Yard revitalization)
- Fixing is in the air (rundown homes being rehabbed)
- Steady decrease in Days on the Market
north face usa said:
Ңi there, I enjoy reading through your post.
I like to write a little comment to sսpport you.